7741 N. Military Trail Suite #3, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
561.863.3500

Crazy FUN WITH NAILNATION3000!!! Here we go......





Head of The Family, Nella Famiglia, Awesome Sauce, So Guess What
With a Minx overlay. With all that shimmer showing through.

Here I wanted to show some of the colors to give an idea of what they look like with a  silver design on top.   For this look I used the NAILNATION3000 colors, Head of The Family, Nella Famiglia, Awesome Sauce and So Guess What. You can really see all the glimmer and shimmer showing through.
I wanted to do a fast simple flower nail art (just used a dotting tool) for this look. I didn't have my complete set of art brushes for anything detailed, (Yes I left them at work) so don't pick on me for my lack of Monet painting abilities!! Lol.   I used, Awesome Sauce (base) Inner Light, Head of the Family,What lies Beneath and So Guess What.


After seeing those silver french nails all over Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook,   I just had to try to replicate them  but with a bit of color change.   I used, Silver Lining for the base and a silver chrome color that I had at home, for the tips.   Maybe  I will try it again with a matte top coat to the base color prior to applying the chrome tips, or use the color, What Lies Beneath for the base...  Okay that will be another nail art fun day!


****Don't forget to go to  (click on link ) NailNation3000  and use the code *SPA20 for a 20% discount.
NailNation3000 on Instagram        and follow NailNation3000 on Facebook   
**Follow me on Facebook here: Linda At The Spa-Melanie & Company Salon