7741 N. Military Trail Suite #3, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
561.863.3500

NailNation 3000 ~ 'Inner Light'

Happy New Year!! 
            Well, this year has started off with a bang  for sure - All good news! YAY! 
And as for a nail addict like me, it was really great getting some nail goodies in the mail!
              In the  past year,  with all the networking and the wonders of  social media, I came across this great nail polish line called, "NailNation3000." The owner, Maria, was recently featured in the January 2014 issue of   (my bible) NAILS Magazine.  She is also a nail tech and created her own line of polishes just last year.   Maria recently changed her bottle design to 15 ml,  to pack more polish and to also fit in the nail polish racks (a plus for us nail techs). Now,  I've seen these polishes on Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest with some fabulous stamping on top of her Holographic colors, but just haven't had a chance to try them. 
            I am so excited to be featuring these amazing colors and sharing them with you.   Now, LET'S PLAY!! 
 First up is,  Inner Light. 
Inner Light
I can see why this color is called, "Inner Light."   It is a smoky grey that goes on like liquid silver and when you are outside or under a light, the inner glow illuminates throughout this beautiful grey color.   This shimmers in the light with holo hues of  red, yellow, blue, purple and green.  In the outdoor sunlight this reflects a beautiful soft green hue.
Application
The polish is very easy to apply.  The  applicator brush is not rigid and stiff like some polishes and it is  wide enough to get  plenty of coverage.  There was no need to apply a base coat on my nails ( I have acrylics) because it  fills in nice and smooth, even with the first coat. The dry time on  this color is rockin'!   I TRIED to mess them up after 2 coats.   When polishing my one hand for this shoot, starting with my pinky, I went back to apply the  second coat  and my pinkie was totally dry. Hmmm... wondering how this would compare to CND's  VinylLux?   I haven't tried VinylLux yet , I bet NailNation3000 would give it a run for its money.



                                                                 Nail Nation 3000
Use code SPA20 for a special discount just for my readers. :)   at http://nailnation3000.storenvy.com/
Follow NailNation 
 Instagram :  nailnation3000
Facebook: NailNation3000
Twitter: @mcs_NAILNATION