7741 N. Military Trail Suite #3, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
561.863.3500

More NailNation 3000 Polishes~ 'Awesome Sauce' and 'So Guess What'

NailNation3000
~Awesome Sauce~
You are not seeing things.... this is the same color....
...different lighting

Awesome sauce is one Awesome color, for sure!
The color is so super amazing.  It shifts from a coral with golden pink hues to a rusty orange copper, depending on the lighting.  This is definitely a must have in any nail kit.  I could not stop looking at this one.   It seems metallic at times and does not stop glowing no matter what light you are in. This color would work for every season, with its warm undertones of a rusty copper hue and then illuminating golden pink tones for spring and summer.  My clients are going to love this one for sure!
 Awesome Sauce is  just   Totally Awesome!  Ha, I had to do it !! 




~Application~
Again, this also went on smooth and easy.  No streaking and the dry time is still amazing!   I really am amazed on just how quick NailNation3000 dries.  I am STILL TRYING to mess them up after 2 coats, before I put on my top coat.
I used 2 coats of Awesome Sauce and 1 coat of  Diamond Dry top coat- still no base coat was needed for my acrylic nails.   I always recommend using a base coat for natural nails though. 
************

***************
NailNation3000
~So Guess What~ #203
Hey... So guess what I have?.. .. A delicate lavender lilac.  'So Guess What' is  a soft pinkish lavender that really packs a punch.  Illuminating a rainbow of holo hues, this is one pretty color.
  In the light it looks like Lame' fabric ( a silk like luminous material) with its shimmery glow.

~Application~
           This goes on a bit sheerer then the previous opaque colors.  For a lighter delicate color, use 2 coats and 3 coats for a deeper tone.
          Okay, I am really going to time these nails to get a more accurate dry time for you.   All I know is that I am really impressed... and so are my clients.